Thanks to National Pork Board for sponsoring this video. Visit to learn more.
BEST Sunglasses: ENEMY
Best Hair Product in The UNIVERSE! Use Code: ALPHA10X for 10% OFF Your Order!
Hair Product & Grooming Advice:
Best Skin Care In The UNIVERSE!
All promotion and advertising inquiries: Terry@MENfluential.com
Alpha M. App:
All Things ALPHA M.
Pete & Pedro:
18-years old is when men’s testosterone levels peak; 30-years old is when it starts to plummet. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM AaronMarino Pete & Pedro Tiege Hanley ENEMY talks about how testosterone makes men feel good, muscles big & strong, and have a sexy sex drive. But you can take steps to naturally maintain healthy testosterone levels.
How to Maintain Healthy Testosterone Levels
1. Have lots of sex — studies have studied couples when they got freaky vs when they didn’t get freaky. Sex increased the testosterone.
2. Increase your Vitamin D levels — a study demonstrated that testosterone levels were 25% higher after 3,000 IUs daily for 1-year
3. Eat a well-balanced and healthy diet — if your body fat is too high, testosterone levels fall. Make sure to consume omegas 3, 6, & 9 and green leafy vegetables along with lean protein.
4. Get more sleep — sleep deprived men demonstrated 10% – 15% lower daytime testosterone levels. Be sure to get 7 -9 hours of sleep a night.
5. Lift weights — men who exercise have higher testosterone levels. Further, obese men who lifted weights had higher testosterone levels than obese men who simply dieted.
6. Chill out — when you are super stressed out, your body releases the stress hormone cortisol. Even slight elevations of cortisol will wreck havoc on testosterone levels. Get your stress under control and manage your stress.